i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
do you ever feel like you’re just sort of
like all your friends go out and do things and get into relationships and like people that like them back and have fun and do stupid things with their best friends and instead of doing all that you’re just sort of this mildly entertaining thing that people take an interest in once in a while but they wouldn’t really care if it was gone
like you just sort of exist but you don’t really mean anything
the three remaining gorillaz fans right now:
Arkham Horror. The most complicated board game I have ever experienced. Nick just said, “Circle white, square diamond black. Sneak and will checks negative one.”
- cute barista: alright you're all set, have a good day!
- cute barista:
- me: so what are we?
doing a math question on a multiple choice test and getting an answer that isnt even listed as one of the choices
i went to my great aunts funeral today, which was interesting and sad because i found out so much about her.
- she got the first face lift ever in new zealand
- she had a “glass act” (pictured above) where she would wash her face and body in broken glass and not get slightly scratched. when members of the audience tried, they were grievously injured.
- she once hypnotized 500 people for fun and then asked them to go and stand on a highway, so that cars couldn’t pass. she got in a lot of trouble because the crowd got so large that there was a national traffic crisis.
- her act included hypnotizing people into walking to work in their underwear, with their consent of course, and one of the men who had actually done it came to the funeral.
at her funeral all these people who had been in her act showed up and talked about how great she was, how she was gifted and crazy and i suppose i’m sad and happy about it.
I love dolphins